Business Advisor | Inventory Guru | Problem Solver
On-Site Evaluations and Action Plans
Want to gain a Macro View of how you're doing? Our On-Site Evaluations are just what you need. Usually 1 - 3 days on-site with work off-site developing a comprehensive report, interactive models, and visual presentations of our findings and your MAP.
- An Evaluation of your Operation using our Best Practices as the Foundation for Benchmarks.
- Meetings to discuss overall observations.
- A Report of Observations, Conclusions, and Recommendations.
- A MAP (Master Action Plan) to guide you along your way.
"It's our job to help Improve the Condition of your Business."
These are some of the ways we work with you.
Four or more days of work fall into our Project Based services. This opportunity is set with fixed compensation and expenses, which are based on a set of expected results.
- A report of our Observations, Conclusions, and Recommendations.
- This report will form the foundation of the MAP.
- Our involvement in the implementation. This ensures the expectations are met.
Based on a set period of time, this option allows priority access to our knowledge and experience base.
- Together we define the expectations as to the subject matter.
- Ask us anything that relates to the subject matter or to our services.
- As often as you wish and with no extra charges.
- Hourly and Half Day compensation is included in this segment of our services.